[How to make Tai Chi vegetable tincture]_How to do _ Method Daquan
Tai Chi vegetarian dish is a relatively famous dish. It belongs to Chaozhou cuisine. The main ingredients are spinach, broccoli, and fresh beans. The nutritional effect is good, and it has a good gastrointestinal conditioning effect.Simple, it is a more nutritious vegetarian diet. In addition, for those who want to lose weight, they can also eat some Tai Chi vegetarian dishes to nourish the body and promote weight loss.
How to make Tai Chi vegetable tincture: half a box of tofu and 200 grams of fungus dishes (1) Wash the fungus dishes for later use.
(2) Pour the tofu into a gauze bag, squeeze it tightly and squeeze it into a tofu for future use.
(3) Remove the pan, put water in the pan and wait for the water to boil. Put the agaric dish in the water, pour it out and add the cold water immediately.
(4) Remove the pan, add the soup and other soup into the pot, season and burp, then add tofu, then vigorously mix the soup with the tofu, and then pour it into the soup bowl.
(5) Put another pot into the pot. After the soup is added, the soup is opened. Season and burp, then add the fungus juice, stir the soup and the fungus juice evenly, and then pour it into the soup bowl.
(6) Take an S-shaped mold in the middle of a glass nest (made with stainless steel in advance) and use tofu and agar-agar dishes at the same time., Then use a spoon to tap the two small circles into a Tai Chi pattern.
[Tips]This dish can be made in the same way as spinach, broccoli, fresh soy milk and other alternatives.
This dish is a shortcoming of Chaozhou famous dish production process, but the cost of this dish is not high. We hope that you will make it again and again. The production process must be bold and careful, and the effort is all in your heart.
This dish can be prepared at home, and it tastes good. For some vegetarians, this dish can bring us a lot of nutrition, we just need to follow the steps to make it wellIf you do, you can definitely gain something.